Wednesday 5 June 2013

Complicated Love Story

He was 17 and I was 16 when we first met in my cousin’s marriage. I really liked his cool dude attitude, then after few days he sent me friend request on facebook. I accepted it because His personality attracted me and even had a crush on him.





We usually did chat for hours each day. Then one day he asked me out and I said yes but I wasn't really up to it. I grew to love him though, and everything felt plain perfect. I knew I never wanted to lose him. We broke up and got back together a lot...but it never felt like he didn't want me. I fell for his friend. He found out and got mad but he said he still loved me. I got over his friend soon enough but I found out he was cheating on me. I cried for days and days, but I was too much in love to break up with him. He texted me telling me he wanted to talk, I got scared. He said he was cheating on me and broke up with me. We don't talk anymore...but I still love him...I recently found out he likes my friend Shefali...I just can't deal with the pain of that...I wish I could be with him again.

2 comments:

A Long said...

Karanvir Kour the pain of lost love burns the heart. The longing can leave us exhausted and remorseful. New love may be just around the corner! Nice post!

Karanvir Kour said...

Yep, I totally agree with you
and I hope she gets her true love soon